Hi all,

Just three questions. I need per-packet SNR information and my first
guess was to inspect "last_signal" from debugfs. Values range from -30
to -60. last_signal file should contain signal (dBm) of last received
frame (from sta_info.h), right? That explains values obtained. But...

1) This value is computed as signal=ATH_DEFAULT_NOISE_FLOOR +
rx_stats->rs_rssi, which is confusing me. It would be explained if
rs_rssi is actually SNR (not RSSI) measured in dB. Am I wrong?

2) Why is NOISE_FLOOR fixed to -95 (dBm?). Noise varies randomly, e.g.
noise reported by iw survey dump vary from -91 to -101 dBm.

3) By the way, what do rs_rssi_ctlX and rs_rssi_extX (-1 < X < 3) measure?

Thank you!