Does this CMOS assumption apply to ath5k as well?

I thought ath5k has noise recalibration which tune the noise floor
accordingly (which seems to be true from our experiments). In madwifi
the noise floor is fixed at -95 or -96, but the ath5k introduces the ani
and noise recalibration.

But the rs_rssi is SNR??

regards;

Peizhao