Sorry for taking 5 minutes of your time, but I'm desperately and vainly trying
to rewrite eeprom (and more precisely subvendor ID) on a AR9281 WiFi card of
mine (because of a HP bios blocking it). I've been able to find a lot of
programs allowing to rewrite eeprom on ath5 cards (including ath_info), but
I've found nothing for ath9 cards.

I've tried to see, if I could not figure this out myself: I've studied eeprom.
[c h] files, but because of my lack of knowledge on WiFi cards, and the fact
that there are almost no commentary in the code, I've been completely unable
to understand anything in it.

Would you have a clue on how to do this?

Thank you in advance.