On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:37:00 +0800
Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Camilo, Tony, etc:
>
> Please read this article and try what they're suggesting. It has to do
> with an APSM commit which has negatively impacted some users (eg by
> causing hangs.) Sound familiar? :)
>
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=linux_2638_aspm&num=2
>
> (Obviously with my ath9k patch backed out.)

Sorry about the delay, I don't regularly use the offending netbook any
more. But I've reverted that APSM commit and removed your patch, and it
does seem to cure the problem! I'm quite surprised, because the
timescales/releases of the bug and that commit don't seem to match. So
as before, I hope Camilo and/or others can confirm this.

It also seems to fix a similar issue I had experienced with rt2800pci.
Is there some sort of bug report or discussion for that APSM commit? I
should probably report my findings there.