> Oh, I see fine 11g behaviour.
>
> Can you do some iperf tests both to and from the AP, and contrast?
> (ie, with the AP mostly TXing, and the AP mostly RXing.)
>
> Adrian

I've found that I can't connect to the SR71-E intermittently so I've
removed it from the system altogether for now.  I've spent way too
much time on wifi experimentation lately but I'll reinstall it and run
some more tests soon.  Has anyone else been unable to connect to the
SR71-E in AP mode intermittently?  ifconfig and iwconfig look fine but
I can't connect even after shutting down and starting up again.  I've
run into this problem a few times with the SR71-E and I'm always able
to connect again eventually, but this last time I gave up and
installed my Netgear ath5k card which works great in AP mode all the
time.

- Grant