> Oh, I see fine 11g behaviour.
>
> Can you do some iperf tests both to and from the AP, and contrast?
> (ie, with the AP mostly TXing, and the AP mostly RXing.)

OK, I couldn't resist so I reinstalled the SR71-E and tested again.
802.11g seems to be working fine now.  I get 7.75Mbit/s from 802.11g.
I get 5.25Mbit/s from 802.11b and anywhere from 3-4Mbit/s from 802.11n
so I think I have an interference problem on channel 11.  I get
10-13Mbit/s from 802.11n on channel 1.  I can't get 5Ghz to work at
all so I'll start a separate thread for that.

- Grant