Hi,

I'm having problems connecting my computer through wireless.

My computer has an AR9285 card, its running Ubuntu 11.04 amd64 - but
I've upgraded ath9k to the snapshot of compat-wireless-2011-8-27

I'm connecting to a Thomson TG585 v8 router, running 8.2.7.8 software.

Now whilst I can see the router (e.g. via "iwlist scan"), all attempts
to connect just generate "wlan0: direct probe to .... timed out".

What is strange is that my laptop (using rt2860sta and a RaLink RT2860)
connects to the router fine. And my computer connects to my work
wireless fine using ath9k.

So the problem seems to be the combination of ath9k and the TG585 v8 router.

I've tried the debug= option when loading ath9k - but gives no useful
information.

Any ideas what other debugging I can switch on to see what is going
wrong? Be it ath9k or TG585 out of standards ...

Thanks,

David Summers.