>I'd be cautious about using the NIC if it's reporting an ID of 0xabcd
>- that means a bunch of the registers being setup during initial
>power-on aren't being written. This involves more than just the
>vendor/subvendor IDs.

You would think so, but it actually performs really well. I have used the radio
in a 50+ client video streaming scenario and I didn't encounter any performance
related issues.
What is most annoying is that only Sparklan's modules exhibit this behavior.
Well I hope you're able to figure out a root cause.

Hasan R.

This communication contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
The information is solely intended for the use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that any disclosure, copy, distribution, or
use of the contents of this communication is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or by electronic mail.