Alex,

I'm really new in the ath9k code.

May you give at least soure-code-related key words about that?
What should I look for in the code to get raw FFT?
Then, what may you point a reference about what procedure should be
performed in mathlab to decoded it?
thanks

On 30 May 2012 07:25, Alex Hacker <hac...@epn.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's easy to get raw FFT data from the card, but then some cryptoanalytic
> work
> should be done in MathLab. Actualy I'm busy (lazy) man... will wait for
> open
> information which Adrian promised. :) I beleave the open source community
> can
> implement these features better than MicroTik did it.
>
> Best regards,
> Alex.
>
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 03:53:40PM -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > On 24 March 2012 08:50, Saulo Queiroz <ssaulojo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I intend to use ath9k to perform some tests on demodulated FFT samples.
> > > I found out the definition  #define AR_PHY_SPECTRAL_SCAN
> > > 0x9910  /* AR9280 spectral scan configuration register
> > > but since I am a beginner in the ath9k, I have no idea about using it
> > > achieve my goal.
> > >
> > >  I really would be very grateful  if some can provide me with
> informations
> > > that help me to access such data in the code.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > People keep asking about spectral scan, bah. :-)
> >
> > There are some plans afoot to try and get this stuff opened and
> > documented. Like anything, it's more complicated than "just provide
> > register details", as it's not as easy as just flipping on some bits
> > and getting FFT samples.
> >

> > Adrian

Saulo Jorge bq
-
"In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory, in practice
there is"
-- Someone