On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 07:58:11AM -0300, Saulo Queiroz wrote:
>    Alex,
>    I'm really new in the ath9k code.
>    May you give at least soure-code-related key words about that?
>    What should I look for in the code to get raw FFT?
>    Then, what may you point a reference about what procedure should be
>    performed in mathlab to decoded it?
>    thanks

Hi Saulo,
It's too long to describe all required code in detail but in short you need
to do the following.
1. Enable receiving of radar pulses in AR_RX_FILTER register.
2. Set some values in AR_PHY_SPECTRAL_SCAN. Do not miss both
AR_PHY_SPECTRAL_SCAN_ENABLE and AR_PHY_SPECTRAL_SCAN_ACTIVE bits.
3. Catch the rx descriptors with phy error 5 (on ar92xx) or 38 (on ar93xx).
You get several packets around 1500 bytes long with FFT data. About MatLab it
is joke of course, but it can be helpful in data analysis. :) For my eye it
looks like series of radar pulses.

Best wishes to you, let me know if you found something.
Alex.