Hi everybody,

my notebook is equipped with a AR9485. Wireless LAN works flawlessly, but
bluetooth does not. Scanning shows no devices although my smartphone should
be visible. A second notebook equipped with a intel chip finds the
smartphone. Other way around does not work either. I configure the notebook
with AR9485 to be visible, but it does not show up on my smartphone. Again,
with the other notebook it works.

i have found people with similar problems:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+question/186364
but i did not found a solution.

the problem is there with kernel 3.2.4 and 3.5.0

am i doing something wrong or is it a (known?) bug.

Thx in advance,
Yevgeniy