Hi,

On 21 March 2013 22:32, sandeep suresh <sandeep.sur...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hello Mr.Adrian,
>     Thanks for your response.
>
> But with only 2-wire interface, as I understand there are no weights
> register that can be configured for WiFi and BT? The only means of control
> is by the BT_ACTIVITY signal. All the following functions in ath9k related
> to weights and stomp type are handled for 3-wire interface:
> a. ath9k_hw_btcoex_bt_stomp()
> b. ath_init_btcoex_timer()
> c. ath9k_hw_btcoex_set_weight()
>
> The co-existence that we are planning to use is between a 802.15.4 radio on
> 2.4GHz and the WiFi module AR9287 module also at the same frequency and on
> the same board. And we wanted to look at 3-wire interface as it has more
> sophisticated control based on stomp_type, weights allocation, priority
> (BT_PRIORITY) etc. Please advise suitably.

I don't know what BT_PRIORITY gives you over 2-wire. But IIC the
weight and stomping happens regardless of whether it's 2-wire or
3-wire.

It's just that ath9k does it via static values if I recall, but our
reference driver dynamically adjusts the bluetooth values based on
what's going on in the air.
Hence my suggestion to start looking into that.

I haven't at all stared at the bluetooth code, I'm sorry. I've been
avoiding it (and for good reason!)

Adrian