Hi!

So, I've just done some further digging.

Yes, AR9285/AR9287 (and AR9380 and later) all support 2-wire and
3-wire bluetooth coexistence.

So I am gathering that the ath9k bluetooth setup code has to mostly do with:

* whether the particular combo wlan NIC has two or three wire
bluetooth coexistence wired up;
* the platform specifics about how to program the MAC bluetooth registers;
* .. and some ancillary stuff like antenna diversity on the AR9285.

I'll have to sit down with an WB195 (AR9285 + BT) and WB197 (AR9287 +
BT) to actually see how the various BT register and GPIO mux
programming works. But the code is there in freebsd and ath9k; it's
just not well documented (yet!)

Adrian