Hello All,
    This is regarding the inter beacon timing for AR9287 WiFi module when
configured in WiFi Access Point mode. In this mode, the beacons are generated
every 100ms by the WiFi AP. I have the following questions:

1. As per documentation available on the internet, the minimum inter beacon
timing is 100ms. But can we increase the the inter beacon timing above this
value? say 250ms, 500ms etc

2. As per standard, does increase in inter beacon time > 100ms, have any impact
on the WiFi Clients connected to AR9287 WiFi AP? Even though I might test with
some WiFi clients without any side effects but there may be some WiFi clients
(which I might be unaware of )that might not work.

3. Has anyone attempted to do this? Please let me know if you have any
observations on this?

Thanks & regards
Sandeep