On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 16:11 +0200, Oleksij Rempel wrote:

> -             *pos++ = local->hw.radiotap_mcs_details;
> +
> +             /* MCS known field */
> +             *pos = local->hw.radiotap_mcs_details;
> +             if (stbc)
> +                     *pos |= IEEE80211_RADIOTAP_MCS_HAVE_STBC;

I think you shouldn't make this change, and the driver should include
the HAVE_STBC flag in the hw.radiotap_mcs_details. I actually thought of
this approach as well, but now just realized that this means that if the
driver _knows_ that a certain frame was received w/o STBC, this
knowledge cannot be transferred to the user, which would be a loss of
information.

> +               if (stbc)
> +                       *pos |= (stbc >> RX_FLAG_STBC_SHIFT)
> IEEE80211_RADIOTAP_MCS_STBC_SHIFT;

No need for the if() here, OR'ing in 0 doesn't do anything.

johannes