Oky!

Meanwhile you get a reply from the MAC guys I will try to test again the
"check & fix" approach. It is really strange that I can't recognize any
corruption.

However, the problem of the TX key corruption still remains. It seems we
can't do much about that.

Cheers (and thanks a lot so far!),

--
Antonio Quartulli