Charounson Saintilus wrote:
> Essentially, I would like to use the table to learn how the various rates are
> represented. Say I wanted to force the driver to use 6.5 Mb/s for all data
> frames it transmits. I'd like to initialize "info->rates[i].Rate = " in xmit.c
> ,  but what are the possible options?

The Rate field in the packet descriptor is filled with a HW rate code.
The legacy rate codes are registered in ath9k_legacy_rates and MCS rates
are handled in ath_buf_set_rate() itself.

But, the "set bitrates" command in iw can be used to force a fixed rate,
so there is really no need to modify the driver...

Sujith