Hi Yury,

> Hm...
>
> sounds good, but not very useful :)
> Do you know exactly or approximately what source I need to modify?

If you want to know exactly how to control RF filter then try to ask
ubnt guys :)

You can check and even manipulate GPIO lines from userspace without
kernel source modification.

To control SoC own GPIO just export required line by issuing:
# echo X > /sys/class/gpio/export
and then you can control line state (direction and level) via files in
/sys/class/gpio/gpioX/

Wireless chip GPIO lines control a bit different. You can manipulate
by any of chip registers via regidx and regval files located in
/sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phyX/ath9k/. Just write register address
to regidx and you can get and set register content by performing read
and write operations with regval.
# echo 0x1234abcd > /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phyX/ath9k/regidx
# cat /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phyX/ath9k/regval

--
BR,
Sergey