Hi!

* On 12.12.2014 00:05 Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I _think_ that the only valid timestamp/rssi is is the final frame in
> an aggregate, not the intermediary frames. Did you correlate your
> checking with whether it was an aggregate or not, and if it's an
> aggregate, whether it's first, middle or final?

Thank you for pointing this out! I checked some of the frames without signal
information in my dataset. In all cases, these frames belong to a row of frames
with identical source and destination addresses, and more important, with
identical MAC timestamp.

However, in some cases the first frame of a row carries a signal value while
all
others do not, and in some cases the very last frame carries a signal value
while all others do not.

There are also cases with a row of frames having identical MAC timestamps, but
no frame has a signal value.

It seems aggregated frames are de-aggregated somewhere on the chip or in the
driver before they appear on the monitor mode interface. Do you know if it is
possible (at least in theory) to pass A-MPDU and/or A-MSDU frames "as they
are",
i.e. without de-aggregation, up to a monitor mode interface?

Best regards
Till