The "internet draft" I want to propose is an OWL document. I can get this out tomorrow. It will essentially say everything the current Atom OWL spec says, but in machine readable form.

All that is required then is that the Atom IETF document this working group is working on have some language describing its relation to the OWL document. This need not be a very big change to the current document. I believe it could be done in a few sentences taking my first proposal as a guide. If anyone has some good ideas on where it would be best to change the language, please help me along and write that out. I can do with all the help out there :-)

Understand that all I am proposing is a machine readable rewriting of what the current Atom spec says. That is most of what there is to it. The rest is just asking for a little good will.

Yours sincerely,

Henry Story
http://bblfish.net/blog/