On Jan 24, 2005, at 5:45 PM, Graham wrote:

1. Is there a deadline for new feature proposals? Has it passed? There's one I want to make that depends on whether or not one in the current round is accepted.

This being an IETF WG, you can always post a comment to a draft. If rough consensus occurs, in it goes. The current flurry is about achieving closure on a bunch of known issues, and about our belief that the Atom data format is getting nicely cooked; but the door isn't closed until the IESG says "done".

2. The Pace process doesn't encourage proposing minor (editorial, style, etc) changes. It also seems to have encouraged proposals that are good in principle but poorly worded to be incorporated. Will there be a period of time for nitpicking and copyediting?

I think it's be just fine to have editorial and style and language debates right here on the WG any old time. It might be nice to put [Editorial] or some such in the subject line. -Tim