Graham the Robot [1], when real people come and ask me something I'll talk to them.

Henry

On 26 Jan 2005, at 18:01, Graham wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005, at 4:37 pm, Henry Story wrote:

I think your assertion is wrong. If they are consuming or producing extended Atom [1]
they will know exactly what these extensions are referring to. It won't
affect in the least consumers of simple, non extended Atom, but it will greatly
help consumers and producers of extended atom.

What will? To what does "these extensions" refer? How will "it" help who? You seem to have given up trying to get your ideas across to other people.

(+1 on Sam's argument, btw)

Graham

[1] http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg11659.html