* Dan Brickley wrote:
>> Considering the large amount of (X)HTML that are being syndicated via RSS
>> and Atom today and will be in the future, I think we should. (X)HTML will
>> be the main markup used inside all Atom Text Constructs, and while MathML,
>> SVG and other markup languages we don't know about may contain security
>> issues, they aren't nearly as important to mention as those that lie
>> within (X)HTML.
>
>As far as SVG goes, I suspect a lot of the issues will be around
>Javascript, just as in (X)HTML.

If people think http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVG12-20041027/mimereg.html
is insufficient in this regard, now would be a good time for comments on
the document. If there are a lot of issues around scripting, I should
point out that it is essentially unreasonable to expect security con-
siderations for a script media type to say much more than that it is
exceedingly dangerous for a receiving user agent to execute such content
in an uncontrolled manner.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de