Sam Ruby wrote:

 I'm recommending AtomAsRDF and PaceFeedRecursive for closure merely
 because they are incomplete. If they become complete, I will update
 their status accordingly.

Please do.

Roy T. Fielding wrote:

 Unfortunately, I have a paper deadline on Tuesday and can't
 procrastinate any longer, so someone else can finish the details

I didn't include the content by reference for atom:feed and atom:entry that was batted around on the list, but I wouldn't oppose it. Right now, it's just a refactoring of atom:head.

I included versions of PaceExtensionConstruct and PaceExtendingAtom (mI), so the authors of those Paces should take a look.

Robert Sayre