On Feb 3, 2005, at 7:06 PM, Graham wrote:

On the other hand, the notion that sometimes you have collections of feeds is easy to understand, easy to verbalize, and widely evidenced in practice (cf PubSub & friends), if not perhaps widely seen outside of geekland. So I think I'm +1 on PaceAggregationDocument. (And I think if we adopted that we could certainly lose PaceHeadInEntry, right Bob?)

If you removed the ability to have entries within the feeds in aggregation documents, I'm in. PaceHeadInEntry covers a fundamentally different task.

I'm claiming they do the same thing. Instead of

<feed>
 <entry>
  <id>e1</id>
  </entry>
 <entry>
  <id>e2</id>
  </entry>
 <entry>
  <id>e3</id>
  </entry>
 </feed>

you'd have

<aggregation>
  </feed>
  </feed>
 </aggregation>

Which on the face of it seems like an improvement. -Tim