On Friday, February 4, 2005, at 12:37 PM, Robert Sayre wrote:
Antone Roundy wrote:
Let me restate this in a way that might lead to action: I have a sneaking suspicion that we're not going to get consensus on allowing image and/or icon in entry. If that's the case, would anyone object to me changing <image> to <logo> in the Pace?

That would be bogus a rule. How does it hurt interop to put an image in an entry?

Just to be sure this is clear, I am not advocating that limitation--it is imposed by the Pace, and I seem to recall hearing opinions on both sides about whether entries should have images and/or icons. I'd be happy to allow both, though I doubt icons would get used much in entries. I just want to be sure that if we DON'T allow images in entries, we use a name for the element that makes sense to me to limit to the feed level.