On Feb 4, 2005, at 3:23 PM, Antone Roundy wrote:

On Friday, February 4, 2005, at 03:12 PM, Antone Roundy wrote:
"An Identity construct is an element whose content conveys an unchanging identifier which MUST be universally unique within Atom Documents to the set of all versions and instantiations of the resource that the construct's parent instantiates."

Okay, getting serious now, there is room for clarification. How about we replace this:

You guys are making good progress, I'm impressed. Now please don't forget to Pace-ify whatever you end up with for Monday. -Tim