On 5 Feb 2005, at 2:26 pm, Joe Gregorio wrote:

How is any of this useful in a normative document?

"""The order of atom:entry elements is typically in reverse
chronological order

What does this tell who?

though feeds MAY be constructed with entries in any order

This is just about useful.

and this specification assigns no significance to the order of atom:entry
elements within an Atom Feed Document.

I have no idea what this sentence is meant to tell people. I think you're trying to say that nothing can be inferred from the order entries appear in, but why you (and apparently several others) choose to say it in such a roundabout way is beyond me.

Graham