Julian Reschke wrote:

Risking that I sound like a broken report...: xsd:dateTime allows a superset of what we can represent in RFC3339 (I'm talking about semantics, not syntax here). So if we *don't* profile it, the spec will need to explain how to obtain an ordering from a set of atom:updated timestamps where some are lacking the timezone information.

I would tend to agree. Can we have that regex go in the Pace itself? That would make the proposal pretty much editorial, since the set of allowed timestamps would be the same (right?).

Robert Sayre