I think I can prove that the two versions are perfectly compatible and orthogonal. I can prove that logically there is no inconsistency, and
some empirical backing that this is feasible. But I am not alone. Bob
Wyman I believe has a lot more empirical support.

You on the other hand, as usual I notice, have absolutely no argument to defend your case.

Henry Story