Tim Bray wrote:

On Mar 17, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Danny Ayers wrote:
Personally I don't think the regexp really helps, it's not normative
(which regexp spec?) and not very informative (aren't they NFL
scores?). An example or two would be more use in recognising and
understanding the format(s) being referred to.

Sorry, this was discussed a lot and the regex has massive support. Having said that...

he examples in RFC 3339 work well, e.g.

More examples in the draft would be good. -Tim

Agree, but is Danny right about the missing normative reference? And shoot, we also missed the reference for the ABNF in atom:link.

Robert Sayre