* A. Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-04-07 22:55]:
> F.ex, entries maliciously published with someone elseâs entry
> ID will not actually constitute a DOS attack for consumers
> whose aggregator maintains a history of previously seen
> versions of an entry.

Sorry, wrong thread. I have been hesitating to post (after my
first posts to the list missed the topic as well) because Iâm
constantly tired lately and my concentration is shot. Ugh.

As concerns the thread I was addressing, I still stand by my
argument about the scope of the Atom format, though.

Embarrassed,
--
Aristotle