--On April 30, 2005 3:03:50 PM -0400 Robert Sayre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "atom:feed elements MUST NOT contain more than one atom:link element
> with a rel attribute value of "alternate" that has the same
> combination of type and hreflang attribute values."

That actually specifies something different, the duplication, without
saying whether atom:link is recommended. I recommend adding this text:

"An atom:feed element SHOULD/MAY contain one such atom:link element."

I'll let other people contribute on whether it is SHOULD or MAY.

wunder
--
Walter Underwood
Principal Architect, Verity