On Mon, 02 May 2005 23:13:06 +0200, Antone Roundy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Should we add something like this?

      If an atom:entry element already containing an atom:source element
      is copied to another feed, the contents of the atom:source element
      MUST NOT be replaced with metadata from the containing atom:feed.

I think I understand what you want, but I'm having difficulties reading the paragraph. If I misunderstand (or don't undersand it at all ;-) it, perhaps readers and implementors of the Atom spec. will as well?

That's implied by "if it is not already present in the entry", but it may be best to be more explicit.

I agree. But I'm not sure the intended message is communicated clearly enough. But that might just be me. :-\

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/