Graham wrote:

On 6 May 2005, at 4:28 pm, Bill de hÓra wrote:

That there is consensus we'll want to identify a feed, even if we can't provide a link.

I'd +1 an ordinary "make feed:id required" Pace.

I'd +1 any Pace that has a chance of achieving consensus that makes at least one element that can be used as a feed identifier mandatory.

At the moment, alternate link is the element of record.

-1 to PaceOptionalFeedLink if it to be accepted in isolation or to be portrayed as "inconsistent" with any other feed id related paces (hey, I might be dumb, but I learn quick)

+1 to any Pace that moves this to responsibility to a more appropriate home.

- Sam Ruby