Monday, May 16, 2005, 12:07:23 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

>   3) Perhaps version/modified need not be mandatory except in those
>      instances where entries with duplicate ids are present in a feed?

If we want to support the cases of aggregating multiple feeds and of
full archiving (other than by the publisher), then it needs to be
mandatory doesn't it?  The subscriber/archiver may be a different
entity than the publisher; if the publisher doesn't provide
modified/version, then what is the subscriber supposed to do?

--
Dave