On 22/5/05 10:09 PM, "Robert Sayre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> What document is impossible to express with the current syntax?
>>
>> At this point, it's impossible to express anything, since several of
>> us are no longer sure what the meanings of atom:author and
>> atom:contributor are meant to be.
>
> No longer sure? I suggest you never will be, since the meanings of the
> elements are right there in the draft, as is the cardinality. It seems
> reasonable to conclude you people can't read.

Robert, humour us, please express the following use case in format-08
syntax...

    Publish an entry which indicates multiple people who are to be
    known as an "author" of the entry, and distinguish them from
    some number of persons who are to be known as a "contributor"
    to the entry (while not actually being "authors"). Their
    "contributions" might be background research, for example.
    Refer to sections 4.2.1 and 4.2.3 for the meanings of "author"
    and "contributor".

e.