On 5/22/05, David Powell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We may of thought that we were finished, but it is clear that we were
> not ready for Last-Call: neither the Working Group, nor the IETF had
> sufficient time to review the specification because it has been in
> flux with proposals.

I can't agree with that statement. The draft hasn't changed for more
than a month, while Tim and Paul have been last-calling this thing for
months now, and very little of substance has transpired since then.
The document has been quite stable since March 12th, when format-06
was produced.

Robert Sayre