The question of inheritance of author/contributor from feed into entry needs
to be disambiguated. I looked from the format-08 text and found that we
already have reasonable wording in section 4.2.4 (The "atom:copyright"
Element). There is also a hint in section 4.2.11 (The "atom:source" Element)
that some other elements should also be inheritable.

Proposal: insert text similar to § 4.2.4 ¶ 3 into

    § 4.2.1 The "atom:author" Element
    § 4.2.2 The "atom:category" Element
    § 4.2.3 The "atom:contributor" Element