We should go into a little more detail.

Are we specifying exclusive c14n with or without comments? My preference would be without.

As I understand it, inherited xml:lang and xml:base attributes aren't signed when you're using exclusive c14n. If we ended up allowing per- entry signatures, we need to give guidance that xml:lang and xml:base should be explicitly included in the signed content if they are important.

It may be helpful to give guidance about the usage of the InclusiveNamespaces PrefixList, especially with default namespaces.

It also might be good to give guidance to extension authors and publishers about use of namespaces that aren't visibly bound; e.g., QNames in content.

More information at:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xml-exc-c14n-20020718/#sec-Limitations

Another good reference is the WS-I Basic Security Profile;
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/ BasicSecurityProfile-1.0.html#xmlSignatureAlgorithms