Exactly.

I don't want this draft to become the all-singing, all-dancing feed model review; although there's lots of interesting stuff there, it's way too ambitious for my tastes (and I think I detect the smell of a tarpit faintly wafting...). The feed history case gets us to a nice 80 +% point; the rest can come in separate vehicles.

Any response to 'prev-archive'?

Cheers,