-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.B.
Nicholson-Owens
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 11:34 PM
To: ATOM syntax mailing list
Subject: How to specify multiple alternative encodings of the same
content?

I maintain NewsFromNeptune.com, a website which points to an archive of
recordings of a weekly political talk show called "News from Neptune".
I'm
considering using ATOM so listeners can be notified about new episodes
entering
the archive.

I'd like to be able to tell the user's software that there are multiple
encodings of the same show, one in Ogg Vorbis, another in FLAC, and a
third in
Speex.  Given a URI to each encoding, the client could pick which one is

appropriate for downloading.

How do I specify this in ATOM?

Thanks.