Friday, March 31, 2006, 3:31:12 AM, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

> In that scenario, either the tag soup from the other feeds must
> be fixed up so the view can be rendered as XHTML (which supports
> xml:base in content)

XHTML 1.0 doesn't support xml:base does it?  As I understand it, only
specs that say that they support xml:base allow you to put xml:base on
their elements, but any spec that allows URIrefs has the concept of a
base-URI, so for envelope specs such as Atom, you'd expect xml:base in
the envelope to set the base-URI for the content.

--
Dave