On 13/4/06 8:02 AM, "David Powell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In terms of the considerations to the interoperability of running
> code, thr:replies seems to beat atom:link in every way. It even
> manages to be more concise (you don't need the @rel), and you wouldn't
> need to put thr:count and thr:when into a namespace (namespaced
> attributes confuse people).

atom:link beats thr:replies on the basis that I don't need to understand
what "replies" are to discover that there is a link from this thing to that
thing.

atom processors know what atom:link is, but it wouldn't know what to do with
this:

         <xyz:qwerty foo="opaque-string"
               bar="opaque-string
               qaz="opaque-string"