With the publication of draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-10.txt, we are ready for WG Last Call. This is a two-week period where people look intently at the document and comment on it. New Paces are still allowed, and are encouraged if you are proposing anything more than a few sentences worth of change. At the end of the Last Call, we grind out one last revision, and the WG passes it on to our fearless AD to take it to the IETF as a whole.

The WG Last Call will close September 26.

Please remember to make your subject lines meaningful when you start threads, and when you change the topic. Thanks!