On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 08:21 -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

>         I see what is happening. F12 and F13 also use kernel 2.6.32.
>         However, their kernels have not been patched by RedHat.
>
>         Therefore, the adriver patch should not be applied to F12 and
>         F13.
>         The simplest way is adding a bcond something. Nonetheless, F12
>         is dead
>         and F13 is going to die soon. Should we just let them rest in
>         peace??

It also affects all RHEL5 kernels but the very latest. RHEL is a slow
upgrading platform for most users, so the support of at least a few
kernels is a must.

> Axel, I did not have any problem creating the i686 version for rhel6
> with mock: [...]
> There must be something at your side ...

This is normal, if the x86_64 builds fail the other archs are not even
tried in the default build mode. I initiated a i386 build which at least
produced the package for the latest kernel. Still the package should ATM
also build on the non patched kernels. I didn't have time to find a good
fix, but it doesn't sound too difficult.
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/