Hi,

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 03:56:37PM +0200, Kim Bisgaard wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> Looked at avidemux (avidemux-2.5.6-30.src.rpm) and it compiled fine
> on both f18 and f19 :-) didn't do a thing.

It should had failed - the specfile requires

BuildRequires:  /bin/arch

which now lives under /usr/bin. Maybe the symlinks of existing
packages save the day, but in a clean chroot it doesn't pull in the
right packages.

A solution would be to not use file provides, but packages provides. I
used file provides because the package name changed from util-linux to
coreutils, but perhaps all supported distros for avidemux are just
on coreutils by now.

> It is a bit old, so perhaps I will try to upgrade to version 2.6.4
> later in the weekend.

That sounds great, I'll hold off from rebuilding the older one in case
you do upload a fresher version, thanks!!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net