Hi Kim,

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 01:39:43PM +0200, Kim Bisgaard wrote:
> Hi Axel and Paulo,
>
> I have after MANY attempts managed to get avidemux-2.6.4 to compile
> and build :-) at least on f18 and f19.

Here it fails on all, but el6 platforms. It's the /bin/arch dependency
that needs fixing for one.

> I assumed all patches was upstreamed, so they are removed.

Probably not really all of them. Best way to test is by trying to
reverse the patch.

> I had to removed all that has to with languages (%find_lang) as it
> erred out.

Should also be checked.

> Many files and directories have changed names ...
>
> Paulo could you try to recompile the package, and possibly also
> test, to see if it is sensible what I have done?

I'm not sure he read this post, but it would be great if you two could
coordinate efforts as you are both into the details now. :)

> http://people.atrpms.net/~kbisgaard/avidemux-2.6.4-31.fc19.src.rpm
>
> Regards,
> Kim

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net