> **ERROR: [mpeg2enc] mpeg2enc is currently broken.  If you really want
 > to use it delete this line and recompile

 >> I got the same error this evening. I downgraded to the older version
 >> from atrpms, and it seems to work again.
 >>
 >> mjpegtools-1.9.1-14_cvs20061009.el4.at.i386.rpm

The preceding is from the mythtv-user mailing list but thought my
question would be more relevant on this list.

I'm unable to download this package using Yum, likely due to my limited
know-how on yum/linux. I currently have 1.9.1-14_cvs20070421.fc6
installed which has a broken mpeg2enc app. I've attempted several yum
statements to downgrade it (these rpms are listed on the atrpms website):

yum install mjpegtools-1.9.1-14_cvs20061009.fc6.at
    Nothing to do
yum update mjpegtools-1.9.1-14_cvs20061009.fc6.at
    No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion
yum remove mjpegtools
    (thought perhaps to remove new then install old)
    This wants to uninstall some mythtve stuff, thought would isn't good

I'm hunted around on google without much luck. I guess I could have
downloaded the rpm and "rpm -i" the package manually but I would like to
know if there is a better, direct way with yum.