On 07/11/2009 23:23, Scott Simpson wrote:
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Axel Thimm<axel.th...@atrpms.net>  wrote:
On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 09:34:24PM -0800, Scott Simpson wrote:
Some how my fedora core 10 box got upgraded to mythtv*0.22* rather
than mythtv*0.21* which is on stable. I don't know why.
What does rpm -q mythtv say?
It says

myt...@mythtv:~$ rpm -q mythtv
mythtv-0.22-0.5.rc1.fc10.i386
myt...@mythtv:~$ rpm -q mythtv-frontend
mythtv-frontend-0.22-0.5.rc1.fc10.i386
myt...@mythtv:~$

Right clicking on a video no longer deletes it (although hitting OK
does play the video). I don't know how to delete videos.

Scott

There is nothing wrong with your system. The right key no longer opens up that menu, as it was freed up to allow horizontally aligned themes.

Press the info button to delete a program (as has always been true)

Dunc